Villa Francesca
Rentals run from Saturday to Saturday
Picture of Villa from garden

Rentals
If you have further questions, please click enquiry.
Rentals run from Saturday to Saturday with check-in between 15.00hrs - 19.00hrs. Check-out must be no later than 10.00hrs.

All rates (see price and availability) include bed and bath linen, water, gas and electricity (up to 100 kw per week included).

We do not provide beach towels and guests need to supply their own.

The price does not include the cost of cleaning the villa at the end of each stay.

 

 

To book
You can make a booking by using
the 'book' button, or alternatively by telephoning 0044 (0)20 8747 8439
Mon – Fri between 9:30 – 17:00hrs.

Only English spoken, but the Italian's getting better!

30% deposit is required at the time of booking. The remaining 70% is to be paid eight weeks before the rental starts.